Monday, August 10, 2009

Some ikebana trend

This is my work of the previous lesson. The work of the photo looks it has no movement, but actually it has. I failed to take photos again... I took them only from the top. I should take some photo technique lesson before taking an ikebana lesson...

Going back to my ikebana work, the flower combination can be said to be difficult. Usually a green material plays a role to connect between colorful flowers and help the move of a work to look circulated, so in this form some green material is always used, but this time, it isn't.

Instead of green material, flowers such as baby's breaths and see lavenders are used like yellow flowers in the photo as connecting flowers for circulating move. I heard that it is a trend not to use green materials.

The blow is retry without green materials at home. Strong color combination might be too much...

No comments: