Friday, July 17, 2009

Like me, like him?

This form is called a "radial from." You can see it as a front view from both sides, from the frond side and the back side. The container in the photo is simple and shallow, but the radial form can be arranged in a tall vase. So I think this form has various arrangements and it can make various images.

In the photo, this looks beautiful, but at the same time, straightforward, and it gives me the impression of coolness.

Someone who looked at this work said "this is like you." Me? I don't know that is true, but it is said that personalities are reflected into works. In that means, you might know about me in this blog...???




This is my master's work, but unfortunately he is not like this, or just I don't know about real him very well? In fact, he might have this aspect in his deep subconscious, or he might be a romantic person.

No comments: